Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Moonlit - Illustration Friday - Muddy


“Roses have thorns, and silver fountains mud;
Clouds and eclipses stain both moon and sun,
And loathsome canker lies in sweetest bud.
All men make faults.”
-William Shakespeare

Quick Update
I sold another T over the weekend, yeaaaa :) and
I had been to Chicago over the weekend. It was great fun, as S and I particularly enjoy long walks. Yea we managed to scoop, well the most of Chicago on foot in 36 hours (k mostly on foot ;) Although the sun was playing hide and seek for a long time and the sky did sprinkle upon our heads, but nonetheless I had a great time.

4 comments:

Nathanael Lark said...

I adore this piece! You've got a really strong use of contrast and a wonderful approach to the way that you've stylized the figure. Nice work!

Artsnark said...

wonderful! Love the bold shapes & the textured light is a nice touch

Joyce Ann Martin said...

I love this -- it's strong and ephemeral at the same time. Nice shapes; great work!

° said...

nice composition and textures