Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Cracked Egg - Illustration Friday


Allright you might think I am crazy. With nothing good to do I am drawing whatever comes to my mind, like cracked eggs. Well, its true that I have nothing better than this to do right now. I enjoy the whole process of creating pictures of things that are ordinary. Things that are a part of my every day life. Moreover with this drawing I really learned the process of creating lighting effect, shadowing, blurring etc. Ask me if you want to learn a trick or two :)

5 comments:

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Nice work!!!

Owl Eng said...

Beautiful!! love the vibrant yellow egg. Simple yet bring out the IF theme very well

Unknown said...

egg-celent ;) Is this done in illustrator?

Surabhi said...

Thank You for your encouraging comments. This is done in Inkscape.

Elizabeth Parsons said...

the egg looks wet and shell looks dry- really good job!