Thursday, October 28, 2010

To let go

I let go of my wisdom tooth yesterday. It kept bothering me for many days now. The dentist mentioned that it would be best to get it removed, else there might be chances of developing an infection.
The experince was almost next to a nightmare, no not the pain, but the unstoppable bleeding for almost 7 hours. I cried and cried and called the dentist who kept asking me to change cotton. I finished the complete cotton roll. Finally the dentist called me back and used gelatin to help clotting (DO NOT CLICK THE LINK UNLESS YOU ARE A BRAVE HEART)
The bleeding significantly reduced. Blame it on my thin blood. Argghhh I dont know. The only thing that's bothering me now is the antibiotics that I need to take for 5 days.
So much so for letting go.

No comments: